1. This is poplar destinations for gay travelers in Europe. A pink triangle on the seafront was built in 2006 to commemorate the ten year anniversary of 1996 uprisings in the town.
2. This monument is memory all gays and lesbians, because they suffer persecute during the Nazi regime.
3. This memorial is a concrete cube, that have a small window where visitors can see a video of a couple kissing.
4. The rainbow arches over the trees and rooftops of the studios where The Wizard of Oz was filmed.
5. In 1998 gay student Mathew Shepard was killed by two men in a homophobic hate crime. This chair made for memory of him.